Friday, May 8, 2015

My operation - Week 3

In April I had an operation for my right eye and I was not allowed any jewellery at all, I had cream on my arm to make my hand num so I didn't feel the needle go in.  When I woke up I got 4 presents. One is the pirate fairy, the other one is heelies and a my little pony called apple jack. The last one is Emma's house, Emma is in lego friends.  At night I got to choose dinner and we had Burger King. It was yum.     I had to have an operation because my eye was blurry.  Now I can see a lot of stuff because my eye is now fixed.  Next time I am going to get my left eye operated on. 

4 comments:

  1. I am so pleased for you Ella, having your eyesight improved must make such a difference for you. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did'in know you could'ind see well, but at least you can see beater now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you seem really brave ella. Great discription and nice puntuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you seem so so so brave. I like how you have put in a lot of detail.

    ReplyDelete