Tuesday, February 21, 2017

All about me

All about me
  
My best memory:
My best memory is when i was living in gizzy.It was half garug half house and it is a 2 story. We lived there for 2 years my school was santmyers but i came back to parkvale for 4 years now i am a year 6 at parkvale.When i moved back to parkvale i was in class 5 my teacher was mrs H.


What makes my laugh:
 What make me laugh is getting tickled. When i get tickled  for a long time i laugh out loud.Most of the time my uncle and or my  brother tickle me.It is very easy for me to laugh really loud

Much loved hobby:
 Much loved hobby is going swimming at hilton browns.My coach is Jules i go swimming every friday. We do frogs legs and 1,2,3 bubble brev and back stock.
I am in 25 brever so i have to do 3 laps of 1,2,3 bubble brev and 2 laps of back stock and 3 of frogs legs.


Fun fact:
A fun fact about me is my brother puts pillows on me a lot and Summer and Winter.After we have a pillow fight it is so fun.Sometimes when i am sleeping keegan puts pillows on me and when i get up i wonder why is there pillow on me.My brother sneeks up on me sometimes and chucks pillows on me.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you added a lot of detail and you used lots of complex and compound sentences. By naisa

    ReplyDelete