Thursday, June 11, 2015

What happened to my eye - Week 5

A lone time a go i went to the operation theater it was probity a 9 minutes when i fall a sleep they went throw the rite eye and be hind my left eye when they went in my rite they Kate in it when i woke up my mum gave me 2 present one is 2 fairy's and my grandma gave me heels and Apple Jack at night i got to chose diner it is burger king the next day i went back to the theater and they took my eye parch off every thing looked different.  After that we went home    

A long time ago I went to the operating theatre.  It was probably about 9 minutes when I fell asleep.  They went through the right eye and behind my left eye.  When they went in my right, they cut in it.  When I woke up my mum gave me 2 presents.  One was 2 fairies and my grandma gave me heels and Apple Jack.  At night I got to choose dinner, it was Burger King.  The next day I went back to the theatre and they took my eye patch off.  Everything looked different.  After that we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment